Chemerichna water from head lice in children
When a child has a problem with lice, parents are looking for a tool that not only effectively removes the hair of a daughter or son from lice and nits, but will also be safe in childhood. Is this a celimeric water that is often used in pediculosis? To find out, you need to figure out what makes such a drug, how it works, and other nuances of its use in lice.
What is it?
Chemerichnoy water, which can be purchased today in any pharmacy, called the means, based on the medicinal plant helmer Lobel, also called a puppeteer. The active substance of the drug are the natural alkaloids of hellebore, which have a toxic effect on insects, bacteria and fungi.
Since these alkaloids also have a toxic effect on humans, it is necessary to use chemoremic water in the fight against lice very carefully.
100 ml of hellebore water contains:
- 50 ml of alcohol tincture of the roots and rhizomes of hellebore
- 50 ml of purified water
The tool is produced in bottles that are made of dark glass. In the pharmacy, you can purchase both 40 ml bottles and a larger package - 100 ml capacity.
Upon contact of the hellebore water with lice, the agent penetrates through their chitinous cover, and also flows into the spiracle, which poison insects. Due to the alcohol in the composition of such a drug, hellebore’s alkaloids gradually penetrate into the bodies of parasites, with the result that almost the entire population from larvae to adult lice dies rather quickly.
At the same time, when properly used, the alkaloids of the plant are almost not absorbed by the plants or penetrate in a small volume, without entering the bloodstream.
Although it is believed that the hellebore poisons and destroys nits as well, in fact the drug is unable to penetrate their dense shell.
In addition to antiparasitic effects, helmerites have such properties:
- Antifungal action.
- Anesthetic effect.
- Excitation of the nervous system, which is replaced by depression.
- Expansion of vessels.
- Increase skeletal muscle tone.
Indications for use
The main indication for the use of hellebore water today is pediculosis. In this case, the tool can and handle the head, and use it for processing clothes, destroying body lice. In addition, the drug is used for arthritis, gout, muscle pain and neuralgia, because it has the ability to alleviate pain in such pathologies.
One of the side effects, but at the same time, of the positive effects of the tactile water is the beneficial effect on the hair. The drug enhances blood flow to the hair, eliminates dandruff, stimulates hair growth, and also makes them stronger and more pleasant to the touch.
Improper use of procamera water can cause nausea, depression of the heart, vomiting, itching of the skin, redness of the skin, burning sensation and tingling in the scalp. Such effects from alkaloids of hellebore are possible with active rubbing into the skin and reusable long-term use.It promotes penetration of the agent into the deeper layers of the skin and absorption into the blood.
Ceramic water is not used if:
- The baby’s scalp is scratched or has wounds.
- Skin inflamed or covered with rash.
- There is intolerance funds.
- The child is less than 2 and a half years old. Many doctors do not recommend the use of this tool in children under 12 years of age.
The tool is used exclusively externally. in such quantity that it is plentiful to moisten hair, and also head skin.
Instructions for use for getting rid of lice and nits
- Thoroughly wash baby’s hair using regular shampoo.
- Shake the bottle with coameric water.
- Take a cotton pad and apply with the help of it on the scalp, paying enough attention to the processing of the neck, temples and the skin behind the ears.
- Dampen the child's hair over the entire length, trying not to leave the untreated areas.
- Tie a head with a plastic bag or a kerchief.
- After 30 minutes, remove the bag or handkerchief, then rinse your head under running water.
- Wash your scalp and hair with a simple shampoo.
- Even when wet, comb your hair, using a frequent comb for this (it is better to purchase a special metal). This will remove the dead and paralyzed adult lice from the hair, and also partially remove them from nits.
- When a live lice is found on the head after such treatment, the live lice are repeated the next day.
- Another treatment after a week will help get rid of the larvae that have emerged from the nits, which had no effect helper.
Applying hellebore water to get rid of lice from a child, it is important not to forget about the precautions:
- The tool in any case should not be taken orally. In case of ingestion of hellebore water in the amount of even one milliliter into the human gastrointestinal tract, serious poisoning is possible, which is manifested by nausea, dizziness, vomiting and an allergic reaction.
- The drug must be protected from children.. If a child accidentally swallows hellebore water, you should give him a lot of drinking and seek medical attention immediately.
- It is unacceptable that the cemeric water be in contact with the mucous membranes of the mouth, nose or eyes. If it still gets on the mucous membrane, immediately rinse it with a large volume of running water.
- If after applying the child complains of feeling hot, itching or burning, then the drug should be immediately washed off the head.
Packaging with cobalar water should be kept in a cool, dark place. The shelf life of the drug is up to 24 months.
Parents who have used hellebore water in their children with pediculosis, note the ease of use of the drug and its low price.
In most cases, they emphasize that the lice from chemerichnoy water die quickly, but the tool does not always give the full effect.
Many say that even when applied with all the recommendations and instructions, they could not completely get rid of all nits. Because of this, after 1-2 weeks, it was necessary to perform a reprocessing in order to kill the lice that had emerged from the remaining nits.
How to get rid of lice folk methods, see the following video.
That it is worth knowing in the presence of head lice in a child, how to use the drug Paranit as an analogue of hellebore water, see in the video.