"Stomatofit" for children: instructions for use
People have long learned that some medicinal plants do an excellent job of inflammation in the oral cavity. It is from them that the preparations of the “Stomatofit” line are made. They have a complex effect on the oral cavity and help get rid of inflammatory processes. There are no antibiotics and hormones as part of such agents, and you can apply them depending on the drug in three different ways - lubricate the inflamed areas, rinse your mouth or spray it on the affected surface.
Under the name "Stomatofit" several drugs are used at once, used in dentistry with both therapeutic and prophylactic purposes. They have different packaging and different age restrictions.
These drugs include several variations of the tool.
- "Stomatofit". This medicine in the form of a liquid extract is used to rinse patients over 12 years of age. It is represented by vials of 50 or 100 ml of a brown fragrant solution, which during storage may slightly grow turbid or precipitate, but this does not affect the action of the agent. A measuring cup is attached to the bottle.
- “Stomatofit A”. This preparation lubricates the affected area, because it has a thicker consistency. Due to the presence of the anesthetic component, this medicine effectively eliminates the pain. However, in childhood this drug is not prescribed (it is contraindicated in patients under 18 years of age).
- Stomatofit Expert. Such a tool is convenient to apply even on the most difficult to reach inflamed areas, since it is represented by a spray. In one bottle with a spray nozzle is 50 ml of solution. It is a brown liquid with a characteristic aroma. Like the usual "Stomatofit", this tool is used from 12 years of age.
- "Stomatofit Fresh". This product is sold in vials containing 250 ml of a green liquid with a mint smell. In children, this rinse can be used only from 14 years.
- "Stomatofit Fresh children". This liquid is also sold in 250 ml bottles, has a greenish or pink color and a pleasant smell. Unlike the previous medication, this variant of “Stomatofit” is prescribed to children, but not earlier than from 6 years of age.
The basis of the drugs "Stomatofit" and "Stomatofit Expert" are extracts:
- from chamomile flowers;
- from oak bark;
- from peppermint grass;
- from arnica herb;
- from calamus rhizomes;
- from sage leaves;
- from thyme herb.
The only auxiliary ingredient of "Stomatofit" is 70% ethyl alcohol, which in solution is about 60-70 volume percent. In the preparation "Expert" add 96% alcohol, as well as purified water, saccharin sodium and propylene glycol.
Fresh conditioners have a different composition and include thymol, menthol and eucalyptol. Sage, thyme, peppermint and eucalyptus oils are also present in these solutions. Among the auxiliary components can be seen sodium fluoride, citric acid, parabens, glycerol, xylitol and other substances, but ethyl alcohol is not contained in the “Stomatophyte Fresh” preparation.
Medicinal plants, which are the basis of "Stomatofit", have several properties, due to which drugs help to get rid of irritation, bleeding gums, pain, swelling, burning, inflammation and bad breath.
They have the following effect:
Fresh preparations have the properties to slow down the appearance of plaque, as well as lower the sensitivity of the teeth and strengthen the gums. After treatment with such rinses, a protective layer is created on the teeth, due to which the acids damage the enamel less.
Thanks to natural oils, such solutions can destroy bacteria and affect the bacterial flora in the oral cavity.
“Stomatofit” rinses are required for gingivitis, inflammation of the tongue, various forms of stomatitis, periodontitis and other inflammatory processes in the oral cavity. Means "Expert" is assigned with the same indications, and "Fresh" drugs are recommended for everyday rinsing of the oral cavity for the prevention of inflammation of the gums, the appearance of plaque and the development of caries.
Any type of "Stomatofit" is prohibited in case of hypersensitivity to its components. There are no other contraindications for these local remedies.
In some children, symptoms of allergies, such as itchy skin or rashes, begin to appear when using Stomatofit. In this situation, the use of funds immediately ceased.
How to use?
To rinse your mouth with a Stomatofit, you need to measure 7.5 milliliters of the solution and pour it into 50 ml of boiled warm water. Instructions for use recommends carrying out the procedure 3-4 times a day, with a duration of 10 to 15 days. For dispensing should use the cup, which is enclosed in the package.
Before use, the medicine should be agitated.
Before using the expert spray, rinse your mouth with water or brush your teeth. The drug is sprayed into the oral cavity, pressing the nozzle four times. It is necessary to carry out such manipulation four times a day after meals. The average duration of a course of treatment is 10 days.
To use the children's "Stomatofit Fresh", as well as a tool for adults, recommend twice a day - after brushing your teeth in the morning and in the evening. For one rinse, take 10 ml of the solution and keep the product in the mouth for about 30 seconds.
Dilute it and rinse your mouth with water after treatment is not necessary. It is not recommended to swallow such a rinse.
Terms of sale and storage
All products from the “Stomatofit” line are non-prescription, therefore they are freely sold in pharmacies. The average price of rinse extract in a volume of 50 ml is 150-160 rubles, and about 280 rubles must be paid for one bottle of “Expert” preparation.
It is recommended to store all types of "Stomatofit" at room temperature, placing the packaging in a place inaccessible to a small child. The shelf life of “Stomatofit” and “Expert” spray is 3 years. After the first use of “Fresh” conditioner, the shelf life of the solution is reduced to 12 months.
There are many positive reviews about the use of “Stomatofit”, in which such a remedy is called effective for stomatitis, gingivitis and other dental problems. Its main advantages are the plant base, local action and a minimum of side effects.
Among the disadvantages of the extract, it is noted that the product contains alcohol, colors the teeth and does not taste too good.
If you need to replace “Stomatofit” with a similar drug, your doctor may prescribe:
- Metrogil Dent;
All these and other medicines are used in the oral cavity with the same indications, but they have other active substances, therefore, to select an analogue, you need to consult a doctor.
In the next video you will find a review about the drug "Stomatofit" and other means of caring for the oral cavity.